1st January 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of NCHM-JEE 2019?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for NCHM-JEE for 2019 admission. I would like to know about the syllabus for the entrance exam. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. So, please let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

6th January 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of NCHM-JEE 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for NCHM-JEE for 2019 admission. I would like to know about the syllabus for the entrance exam. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. So, please let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

The NCHM JEE 2019 syllabus consists of subjects like English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deductions, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector.

English:

Comprehension, Cloze Test, Articles, Para Jumble, Synonyms / Anonyms, Spelling check Idioms & Phrases, Close test / passages, Re arrangement of a Sentence.

Quantitative:

Line Graphs, Clocks, Boats & Streams, Averages, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Logarithms, Mensuration, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation and sufficiency, Unitary Method, Problem based on numbers, Ration and Proportion, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership.

General Knowledge & Current Affairs:

Knowledge about current affairs

Reasoning:

Data Sufficiency, Alphabet Test, Reasoning, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Time Sequence Test, Direction and Distance Sense Test, Inserting the Missing Character, Analytical reasoning, Cause and Effect, Input and Output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision Making, Logical Sequence of Words, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Series Test, Analogies / Decision making, Non verbal reasoning will include sense test, analogy & Cause and Effect.
7th January 2019, 09:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of NCHM-JEE 2019:

Syllabus of NCHM-JEE 2019 will consist of subjects from Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and English Language.
7th January 2019, 09:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

This exam will consist of all the subjects and topics from which the questions will be asked.
You have to prepare yourself with the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?