24th January 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL recruitment for Graduation final year student?

Respected Sir, I am a student who is doing the course of Graduation at present final year of Graduation. I am having 59% in my Graduation and am I eligible to apply for the SSC CGL recruitment and selection process and I want to get job under SSC CGL.

30th January 2019, 09:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL recruitment for Graduation final year student?

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The eligibility criteria for recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

>>Percentage is not an issue. You can apply for exam with 59% marks. For some posts, minimum age limit is 18 years and for some, it is 20 years.
31st January 2019, 06:53 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL recruitment for Graduation final year student?

The requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduates can also apply for recruitment. You must have completed bachelor's degree before 1st August.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.
31st January 2019, 11:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply.

2. You just need to have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.
31st January 2019, 01:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for SSC CGL examination are ad below :-

You must have the citizenship of India.

Your age must lie within 18 years to 30 years. However, the age limit for some posts do vary in the range of 18 years to 32 years. But, age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category in each case as per government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their graduation degree are also eligible.

So, being a student of final year of graduation degree course, you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Further, the selection procedure of SSC CGL examination includes of three tiers (i.e; Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III). However, in case of some posts tier IV which is qualying in nature is also conducted.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
31st January 2019, 03:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

SSC conducts CGL examination for selection in various government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination.

The age limit varies with post while there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in all the stage will become eligible for final selection.

Candidates in final year of course are eligible to apply for the examination.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
31st January 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a final year Graduate student, you are definitely eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment, however you must possess required qualification on or before 01/08/2019. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University are eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment.
31st January 2019, 04:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL recruitment for graduation final year are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university of India.
Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for SSC CGL.

Selection procedure -
Priliminary Exam
Mains Exam
Interview
Document verification
31st January 2019, 05:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

CGL is Combined Graduate Level examination it is conducted by SSC.

So, candidates in the final year of bachelor degree or have passed with minimum qualifying marks are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in the examination you will become eligible for recruitment in job.

The examination is conducted by SSC.
31st January 2019, 06:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for CGL examination. The examination is conducted by SSC.

Candidates passed or in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all the stage candidate will become eligible for final selection.
4th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Venky22

In my opinion you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL for Graduation final year students.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination for Bachelor's degree in any stream of recognized university.
There is no percentage requirements for this exam you can pass only the graduation that degree obtained from open university or distance education.
14th July 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is complete in 2020 can i apply SSC cgl 2019
18th August 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

My btech will be completed in 2020.Can i apply for ssc cgl 2019?
18th August 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

My btech will be completed in 2020.Can i apply for ssc cgl 2019?
19th August 2019, 01:04 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

Minimum qualification for SSC CGL is Graduation so you are not eligible.
19th August 2019, 01:06 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

If your final year result comes before the submitting date of the cgl form then you are eligible.
19th August 2019, 07:34 PM
sharmasheetal

SSC CGL is stands for staff selection commission combined graduate level test.
The eligibility to apply for SSC CGL recruitment :-
You must be completed your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university .the last year students should also apply for it .
you must need the only pass marks.
The age limit lies between 18 to 30 years.
for more additional information you can visit on this link:-www.ssc.nic.in.
20th August 2019, 02:14 PM
Alkasharma123

Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university of India. Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for SSC CGL. Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years.
22nd August 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i give ssc cgl 2020 if held after July and I pass out in 2021
31st August 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, this year I am doing my final year of grauduation and I want to fill ssc cgl exam form so could u tell me this year I can apply for ssc cgl yet i didn't complete my graduation
16th September 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am persuing graduation.And my graduation degree will be completed in July 2020.
Can i apply for ssc cgl 2019
23rd September 2019, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my graduation in 2020 , I can apply for ssc cgl 2019... results will come july 2020..
15th October 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir now I am in B.Sc. final year . My graduation degree will come by June 2020 . Now the online application form for SSC CGL 2019-20 will start on 22 Oct 2019 and will close on 22 Nov 2019 . The exam of SSC CGL 2019-20 will be conducted from 2 March 2020 to 11 March 2020 . Sir, Am I eligible for SSC CGL 2019 -20 . Sir Please mention
12th February 2020, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am BE student can i apply under ssc cgl job?
14th July 2020, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year student can I apply for SSC CPO
11th September 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just passed graduation with 35% can I apply
22nd January 2021, 03:52 PM
Vicky Chaudry

You are eligible to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission being a final year Graduate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CGL Examination is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?