23rd January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Actually I want to study BTech course in any reputed college. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

24th January 2020, 08:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates should belong from Indian citizenship.
They should be qualified in the year of joint entrance examination at the higher secondary examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination.

They should be a permanent resident of Tripura and they must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years.

If candidate's parents is an officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / officer of the central government of Tripura / officer of the central government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 years or more and passed Higher Secondary examination from an Institution of Tripura you are eligible for appearing in the examination.
24th January 2020, 10:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Nationality
Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Academics and Subjects
Candidates must have passed the Higher secondary examination of TBSE/CBSE in the year of TBJEE with equivalent subjects.
25th January 2020, 11:08 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Examination 2020 -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed 12th from Board of Secondary Education/CBSE/ or any equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as main subjects.

For more information log on to official website www.tbjee.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?