23rd January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination application is already published. I want to apply for the entrance exam so that I can secure admission for Engineering course in any reputed college. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam this year?

24th January 2020, 08:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Procedure to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-
The applicants can download the application form prospects from the official website of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
By using the name, email id and phone number, applicants register themselves to get the application form using login ID and password.
Candidates can fill the application form by filling all the required and complete details in the required field.
They can make the payment of application fee through online mode and then submit it with required documents.
Applicants can take the printout of it for future use.
Application fee -
General male candidates - Rs. 550/-
SC/ ST candidates - Rs. 450/-
All female and BPL( male and female candidates) - Rs. 350/-.
24th January 2020, 10:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Procedure to apply for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates can download the Application form and prospectus online through the official website of TBJEE.
The application form and prospectus may be downloaded from the website. In this case, the applicant must submit a challan of RS. 100/- as examination fee at any SBI.
Candidates must deposit their application fee through challan supplied by TBJEE at any branch of SBI within the stipulated period mentioned in the TBJEE website/form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?