9th January 2023, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Com and Post Graduation in MSW?

I have completed my graduation in B.com and post graduation in MSW 63% graduation below 50% can i be eligible for B. Ed degree course. I waiting for your positive response

9th January 2023, 10:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Com and Post Graduation in MSW?

Eligibility Criteria required to study B.Ed course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to study B.Ed course is given below,

Name of the course - Bachelor of Education

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you will be eligible to study this B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> In post graduation, the minimum percentage required is 55% marks in any discipline.

>> There is no certain age criteria required to study this B.Ed course.

Hence, based on the criteria mentioned above I can say that you will be eligible to study B.Ed course.
11th January 2023, 09:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 12th with at least 60% and above marks with commerce are eligible for admission.
Those who have taken science in class 12 are also eligible.

Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

Those who have completed graduation in commerce with atleast 55% marks from a recognised institution are eligible for post graduation.

Interested candidates can fill the form online through the official website of college.
12th January 2023, 02:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For BEd degree candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks and in post graduation with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.
13th January 2023, 08:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Education in Social work is that you must score minimum 55% marks. However, if you belong to reserved category then 5% relaxation would be offered to you.
14th January 2023, 05:24 PM
Ar_pit

The candidate must complete their three-year graduation course from any recognized university.

The candidate must secure at least 50-55 Percent aggregate in their undergraduate examinations like 10+2 under a recognized board of education.

Many universities prefer students with a BA or BSW degree to pursue the course.

MSW Admission is based on the merit scored in the entrance test.
14th January 2023, 05:41 PM
Shantanubose22

The basic eligibility criteria for MSW course:-

Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have completed the bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree from a UGC-approved university/college with at least 50% marks.

>> Candidates who belong to the reserved category provide a relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?