24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?

Hello,

I am a post graduate with MSW and what kind government job i can get ... ? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for the government jobs? Is it possible to get the jobs soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  3. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  4. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  5. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  6. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  7. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  8. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  9. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  11. Which type of course I can take after completion of my post graduation to get a government job?
  12. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  13. How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  15. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  17. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  18. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
28th October 2015, 01:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?

Career Prospect for Master in Social Work (MSW) includes :

- Casework Supervisor

- Case Worker

- Agency Director

- Assistance Director of Agency

- Clinical Social Worker

- Child Welfare Case worker

- Community Organization Director etc.
11th May 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Could you please clear my following doubts?
1)What are the career opportunities after completing MSW?
2)What kind of work one will do possessing MSW?
3)Are there good government job opportunities after completing MSW?
4)Is academic gap allowed for applying for MSW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?