30th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?

Well actually i have got 56% aggregate in class 12th and 60% in pcb. Am i eligible for B.Tech in biotechnology?
Forward me the fee structure of the course at amity university noida campus.
thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  3. Details about upcoming Biotech entrance exams?
  4. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  5. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  7. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  8. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which stream can I get after getting both Jaypee Noida and Thapar University for B.Tech Biotechnology
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  13. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  14. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  15. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Details regarding the entrance exam conducted in Amity University, Noida for B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  18. Am i eligible fro M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and chemical engineering after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Amity University with 6.36 CGPA
31st May 2016, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?

To be eligible to get admission to study B.Tech Biotechnology at Amity University, you should have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% marks and 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM/PCB for Non-sponsored & 55% for Sponsored category from a recognised board.

The fee structure for B.Tech Biotechnology at Noida Campus is mentioned below :-
--> 1st Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) :- 1.125
--> 1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) :- 1.68
31st May 2016, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?

To be eligible to study B.Tech in Biotechnology course at Amity University, you must have completed 10th standard and 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university.

The duration of B.Tech Biotechnology is 4 years. The fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus is 1.125 lakhs for Non-Sponsored candidates and it is 1.68 lakhs for Sponsored candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?