3rd March 2023, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BCA? Which college is best or certified for BCA?

I have recently completed my 12th from CBSE with arts stream so I don't have maths subject in 12 but I want to puruse in BCA can I able to peruse in bca.. And also want to know that which college is best or certified

6th March 2023, 12:44 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for BCA? Which college is best or certified for BCA?

The minimum eligibility criteria are that candidates must have completed class 12 with at least 50% of marks in aggregate from an accredited university or its equivalent.

The following is the list of colleges for BCA.

1. St Josephs College, Bangalore.
2. Stella Maris College, Chennai.
3. National PG College, Lucknow.
4. Graphic Era University, Dehradun.
5. Presidency College, Chennai. ..
26th March 2023, 12:36 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Eligibility for BCA? Which college is best or certified for BCA?

The eligibility criteria for a BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) degree program is as follows:

You should have completed your 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

You should have studied Mathematics or Computer Science as one of the subjects in your 10+2 or equivalent examination.

The eligibility criteria may vary slightly from one college or university to another, so it is recommended that you check the specific eligibility criteria of the college or university where you are planning to apply.

As for the best or certified colleges for BCA, there are several top-rated institutions across India that offer BCA degree programs. Some of the most reputed colleges for BCA in India include:

:- Christ University, Bangalore
:- Loyola College, Chennai
:- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
:- Madras Christian College, Chennai
:- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
:- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
:- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
:- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
:- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
:- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore

These colleges are known for their quality education, experienced faculty, and excellent placement opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?