19th September 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for mca after bca without maths in 12th and bca with aggregate 78% in bca nd 55%in 12th.

Sir, i am persuing in last semester of bca from mcu bhopal, with aggregate of 78% . I want to do mca from any university that does not compulsorily needs maths, as i have not studied maths in 12th and in bca. So plz let me know whether i am eligible for mca and which universities provide such facility.

20th September 2021, 10:34 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Eligibility for mca after bca without maths in 12th and bca with aggregate 78% in bca nd 55%in 12th.

YES, you can pursue MCA after BCA without Mathematics in 12th.
As far as I know that your BCA curriculum will be having a mathematics based subject so, when you will be approaching for your Master's degree that legibility gets covered in BCA.

Top universities

Delhi University

JNU

VIT

NIT

Thapar University
21st September 2021, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for mca after bca without maths in 12th and bca with aggregate 78% in bca nd 55%in 12th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am persuing in last semester of bca from mcu bhopal, with aggregate of 78% . I want to do mca from any university that does not compulsorily needs maths, as i have not studied maths in 12th and in bca. So plz let me know whether i am eligible for mca and which universities provide such facility.
After completion of your BCA degree, you can apply for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mathematics or Computer Science or IT or its equivalent degree from a recognized university are eligible for BCA course.
21st September 2021, 09:18 PM
Minal F

MCA Full form- Master of computer Applications

Candidates must have a graduation degree in BCA with minimum 55% marks OR Equivalent are eligible for MCA.
22nd September 2021, 01:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can. You will have a mathematics subject in BCA.

If you complete BCA, you can definitely go for MCA. Maths is not a requirement for getting admission to MCA.
22nd September 2021, 07:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

MCA eligiblity criteria is bachelor's degree wit h 50% or more in computer application BCA or in any related field with maths as compulsary subject in class 12th...

Admission is granted both on entrance exam as well as merit basis...

Top entrance exams are
NIMCET
TANCET
MAH
MCA
IPU CET...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?