13th November 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Nizam College Hyderabad?

I am a BiPC student and I scored 863 marks in my finals and I belong to OBC caste category. Can I get admission in Nizam College, Hyderabad? What is the cut-off of this colleges for B.Sc courses?

14th November 2021, 08:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Nizam College Hyderabad?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Nizam College Hyderabad is for undergraduate courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BSW, BBA, BBM, BCA a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the relevant stream from a recognized board. Admission selection to all the undergraduate courses is on the basis of merit in academics.

For Postgraduate courses such as MSc, MCom, MA a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection to all the postgraduate courses is done on the basis of the merit of a graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nizamcollege.ac.in
14th November 2021, 08:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Nizam College Hyderabad is that the candidate should have completed 10+2 in relevant subjects from any university. The candidate will get admission in Nizam college Hyderabad on merit in the qualifying examination.
14th November 2021, 08:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility criteria to apply for Nizam College Hyderabad?

The intake for UG Arts, Science, Management, and Computer Applications is 30 students per subject. Commerce has an intake of 45 students per course. Selection for UG courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination and for PG courses various entrance exams like OUCET, TS ICET are considered.

Address: LB Stadium Rd, Gun Foundry, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.
15th November 2021, 05:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for BSc in Nizam College Hyderabad:-
Passing marks in 10+2 with PCB/PCM

Admission Process:-
>Candidate first have to meet the NC Hyderabad eligibility criteria.
>Next they have to register for Degree Online Services, Telangana and give the preference to the college
>Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the qualifying exam.
>Next, the candidates have to fill out the college application form.
>Shortlisted Candidates need to visit the college to attend counseling and get the documents verified.
>Finally, candidates have to pay fees to confirm admission at NC Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?