13th November 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai?

I have completed my education till10th in Mumbai. I am writing my 12th boards in Hyderabad ISC BOARD.I want to join into an engineering college of Mumbai ? What is the procedure? Is there MHCET this year? Do i need a 'domicile' certificate? how to apply for colleges in mumbai??

15th November 2021, 09:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai?

To get admission in Engineering colleges in Mumbai are on the basis of national levels such as JEE Main and state level such as MH CET(Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) entrance examinations. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. You can also apply for the university-level examination such as BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test) and should be a citizen of India. Candidates without appearing in the entrance examination are not considered for counseling and admission.
15th November 2021, 10:53 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The admission in the engineering courses are offered on the basis of national level (JEE Main 2021) and state level (MH CET 2021) entrance exams. Most of the colleges accept the scorecard of MH CET for offering admission in B. Tech course. Candidates also apply for the university level examination such as BVP CET, etc.
15th November 2021, 05:36 PM
Msdhoni02

How to get admission to engineering colleges in Mumbai?

Candidates seeking admission in the B. Tech course can apply through a state-level exam (MH CET 2021) entrance exam. Candidates can also apply for admission in the state on the basis of the JEE Main 2021 score card. For admissions in IIT, candidates have to clear JEE Main & JEE Advanced 2021 examinations.
15th November 2021, 05:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to get admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai?

1. Admission in the engineering courses are offered on the basis of national level(JEE Main 2021) exam and state level (MH CET) entrance exams.

2. Candidates also apply for the university level examination such as Bvp cet, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?