10th February 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?

Sir,
What is the eligibility criteria for studying Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Kindly tell me it's scope and can I become an Anthropologist after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  2. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  3. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  4. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  5. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  6. Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?
  9. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i do Master's in Anthropology after Geography Honours?
  12. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
  13. What is the date of MSc geography entrance exam?
  14. How to get a seat for MSc computers in OU?
  15. Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  17. Am I eligible to do special honours course after completion of graduation in B.Sc course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do M.Sc with honours? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2017, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What is the eligibility criteria for studying Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Kindly tell me it's scope and can I become an Anthropologist after graduation?
You need to complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Mathematics and Computer Science not less then 60% of marks in order to get admission in Anthropology Honours in Osmania University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?