16th November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?

hello
i'm a student of bsc with anthropology honours and want to do my msc from cambridge university,uk..what qualification is required for getting admission and scholarship and what is the admission criteria in that university for indian students?
kindly send me reply..................

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  3. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student?
  5. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  6. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  7. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  8. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  10. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  11. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  12. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  14. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  15. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  16. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?
  17. Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist
  18. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?
25th November 2014, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?

For studying any Master's degree from UK and US, you have to apply for GRE. Most of the top Universities across UK and US accept GRE scores for giving admission in Master's degree programs of various streams. Getting a excellent GRE score will help you in getting admission in a top University.

English proficiency is required and must also have a decent IELTS/TOEFL score. If you don't have a decent score then you might face problem in getting admission in a top University because there is a level that you one must have to join top Universities in UK and US.

Along with above qualification, you must have all your documents ready with the transcript of your academic qualification. You should also have a recommendation letter from your college/institute, which will be required during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?