2nd March 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing Economic hons from DU colleges?

I have recently passed my 12 class with 83% now i am interested in doing eco hons i have accountancy economics business study ip English as my main subject in 12. Am i eligible for doing economic hons from du college?

3rd March 2022, 04:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing Economic hons from DU colleges?

Eligibility for doing Economic hons from DU colleges:-

Candidate must have an aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognised board.
The applicant must have studied and passed mathematics at the qualifying examination for admission to BA Honours in Economics in DU College.
3rd March 2022, 08:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for doing Economic hons in DU colleges:-

Candidates must have an aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized board. The applicant must have studied and passed Mathematics at the qualifying examination for admission to B.A. (Honours) in Economics.
4th March 2022, 01:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for doing Economic hons from DU colleges:-

Candidates must have an aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognised board. The applicant must have studied and passed mathematics are the qualifying examination for admission to BA Honours in Economics.
4th March 2022, 05:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for the Economics honors course.

You must have completed the Higher secondary examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects and at least 50% marks in aggregate or it's equivalent from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for the Economics honors course.
4th March 2022, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for doing Economic Honours from Delhi University colleges is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a mandatory subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and there is no specific age limit is available to apply for this course.
4th March 2022, 11:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are planning for admission must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board with atleast 50% and above marks.

The applicant must have studied and passed maths in qualifying exam for admission to economics (Hons)

The admission to the college is granted on merit basis.
5th March 2022, 09:30 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for doing Economics hons from DU colleges is ,candidates must have 12th passed in any stream with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

You don't have to appear in any entrance exam to study Economics hons.
31st March 2022, 08:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The applicants must have studied and passed Mathematics at the qualifying exam for admission to B.A. (Honours) in Economics. 45% in the aggregate, in the qualifying examination.

The merit shall be determined on the basis of one language and three best academic/elective subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?