4th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for First Generation Graduate Scheme

Please tell me that whether i am eligible to apply for first generation graduate scheme because my own elder sister is studying her 3rd b.e. She also is getting the first graduate amount

6th June 2021, 01:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for First Generation Graduate Scheme

Eligibility for First Generation Graduate Scheme is given below.

If your parents/ family members didn't complete graduation than you are eligible for first generation graduate scheme.

In your case , your sister is still pursuing graduation and if she haven't applied for first generation graduate scheme than you can apply for it.

Criteria for this scheme varies with different universities so conform with your academic advisor before applying for it.
6th June 2021, 03:55 PM
Seema8090

The first graduate certificate is eligible only there are not any graduates within the family, including siblings who weren't benefited by the first graduate scholarship or fee concession. The Tahsildar under the Tamil Nadu Government grants the First Graduate Certificate.
6th June 2021, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for First Generation Graduate Scheme:-

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply the first generation graduate scheme because your elder sister has already opted for the scheme and as per the eligibility, the one who wishes to avail the scheme should be the first one in his / her family to pursue graduation.
6th June 2021, 08:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for the first Generation Graduate Scheme, because your elder sister has already opted for the scheme and as per the eligibility, the one who wishes to avail the scheme should be the first one in his / her family to pursue graduation.
7th June 2021, 06:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The first graduate certificate is eligible only when there are no graduates in the family, including siblings who were not benefited by the first graduate scholarship or fee concession.

Required Documents
Ration card.
PAN card.
Driving Licence.
Passport.
Electoral Photo ID card.
Aadhar card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?