18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Education) admission in Sophia College for Women, Mumbai? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am a student of 12th and I want join BA(Education) course in Sophia College for Women, Mumbai after my 12th. I am studying Humanities in my 12th. So, what is the procedure to join the Sophia College for Women, Mumbai? I would also like to know that I am eligible for admission?

21st February 2019, 07:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Education) admission in Sophia College for Women, Mumbai? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of 12th and I want join BA(Education) course in Sophia College for Women, Mumbai after my 12th. I am studying Humanities in my 12th. So, what is the procedure to join the Sophia College for Women, Mumbai? I would also like to know that I am eligible for admission?
12th standard candidates from all streams can apply for BA in Education. The candidate should have passed class XII with a minimum of 50-60% marks in 12th board examination.

Admission purely based on the score obtained in the 12th board examination.

Application Process:

-> You need to register online at Mumbai University website (http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/). It is one-time registration.

- > By using the registration number, you can apply for a B.A in Education at Sophia College for Women, Mumbai.

- > You can also get the application forms the college campus. You have to fill with all necessary details and submit at the campus itself.

Contact Information:
For General Enquiry Contact
Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?