3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Film Making and Television Production) admission in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gandhinagar? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am a student of 12th and I want join BA(Film Making and Television Production) course in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gandhinagar after my 12th. I am studying Humanities in my 12th. So, what is the procedure to join the City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gandhinagar? I would also like to know that I am eligible for admission?

25th March 2023, 05:03 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Film Making and Television Production) admission in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gandhinagar? Procedure to apply?

To be eligible for admission to BA(Film Making and Television Production) course at City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gandhinagar, you must have completed your 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks. Students from any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science) can apply for this course.

The admission procedure for the institute includes the following steps:

1. Fill the application form: You can download the application form from the institute's website or obtain it from the institute directly. Fill in the necessary details, attach the required documents and submit it to the institute.

2. Entrance exam: The institute conducts an entrance exam to evaluate the candidates' aptitude for the course. The exam includes a written test, group discussion and personal interview.

3. Final selection: The final selection is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam, academic background, work experience (if any) and overall personality.

4. Payment of fees: Once the candidate is selected, they need to pay the fees to confirm their admission.

So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the course by following the above-mentioned steps. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?