18th October 2018, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?

Dear Sir, my son is 13 years of age and studying in 7th standard. I want to admit him in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 05:01 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?

To get admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 8th standard, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

1. Age: The student should be between 12 to 14 years of age on 1st April of the academic year.

2. Qualifying Exam: The student should have passed the 7th standard from a recognized board or school.

3. Admission Test: The school conducts an admission test to assess the student's academic knowledge and aptitude. The test includes subjects like English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.

4. Medical Fitness: The student should be medically fit and free from any contagious diseases.

5. Documents: You need to submit the following documents at the time of admission:

- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Passport size photographs

It is advisable to contact the school administration or visit their website for further details and admission procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?