5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Social Work admission in National Institute of Social Work and Social Sciences?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in National Institute of Social Work and Social Sciences for studying Bachelor of Social Work? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

9th August 2019, 05:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Social Work admission in National Institute of Social Work and Social Sciences?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work at National Institute of Social Work and Social Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent approved by the Utkal university or any other State Government. This course is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - National Institute of Social Work and Social Sciences
3, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?