10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and course fee of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Can anyone of you let me know about the admission criteria of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) available in Jamia Millia Islamia course. Please let me know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  8. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  9. What is the admission fee for Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  11. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  15. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  18. How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?
12th October 2016, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and course fee of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the admission criteria of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) available in Jamia Millia Islamia course. Please let me know about the course fee.
Those candidates who have completed B.A in Journalism from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Convergent Journalism in Jamia Millia Islamia University.

Fees for this course is 2,500 per semester.
12th October 2016, 02:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and course fee of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

It is 4 semester course and self financed course. The total number of seats in course is only 20.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university. The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

The course fee for 1st year is 86,020 and for 2nd year it is 73,620. For more information about examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 02:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligbility to get the admission in the Jamia Millia University is to qualify in entrance examination conducted by the university.

The eligibility to appear for M.A Convergent Journalism entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed their bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

It is two year duration course and the fee strucutre for course is :

1st year - Rs. 86,020

2nd year - Rs. 73,670

The application form for the entrance examination will be available at university. For more information about the entrance examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 03:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those who have completed Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3) with not less than 50% marks are eligible to apply for the M.A Convergent Journalism course in Jamia Millia Islamia. The admission will be done through Written Examination, Interview and Portfolio. The written examination will consist of multiple choice questions (20 marks) and descriptive questions (180 marks).

The course fee of M.A Convergent Journalism in Jamia Millia Islamia will be Rs 86,020 for the first year and Rs 73,620 for the second year. The details are available in the Jamia Millia Islamia website Click Here
12th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission Criteria for M.A in Convergent Journalism in Jamia Millia Islamia:

Admission Criteria of doing this course M.A in Convergent Journalism in Jamia Millia Islamia university depends upon the score that is secured in the written examination that is conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia. The written Examination is conducted for total of 200 marks and is followed by Interview and Portfolio.

>> Written Test - 200 Marks

>> Interview - 45 Marks

>> Portfolio - 55 Marks

Click here for More details of this M.A in Convergent Journalism in Jamia

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?