5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Biotechnology) Honours admission in MITS School of Biotechnology?

Hello friends, I want to join MITS School of Biotechnology for studying BSc(Biotechnology) Honours course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

8th August 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Biotechnology) Honours admission in MITS School of Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join MITS School of Biotechnology for studying BSc(Biotechnology) Honours course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Science stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study BSc (Biotechnology) Honors in the MITS School of Biotechnology. Duration of the BSc (Biotechnology) Honors in the MITS School of Biotechnology is 3 years full time (6 semesters) with choice based credit system (CBCS). The MITS School of Biotechnology website link is given https://msb.ac.in/admission/process-eligibility/
8th August 2019, 10:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Biotechnology) Honours admission in MITS School of Biotechnology?

B.Sc. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. The required eligibility to get BSc(Biotechnology) Honours admission in MITS School of Biotechnology is the candidate should have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
9th August 2019, 12:33 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for B.Sc in Biotechnology you must have to qualify in the 12th board exam in science stream with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board. Admission will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the 12th board examination. For more details please visit the official website -> CLICK HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?