5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi, I am looking for admission in BHMS course which is available in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

8th August 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am looking for admission in BHMS course which is available in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

There are 25 Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) seats available in the Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
Those students who have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to study the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course at the Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Details are available at the website link given http://drachmc.nic.in/bhmsw.asp
8th August 2019, 06:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The seat availability to study BHMS at Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 25 seats intake. Out of 25 seats, 1 seat is kept reserved for Nominees of the Government of India and 24 seats are for a common selection of the course.

This course is a 5 years and 6 month duration including 1 year compulsory rotating internship. The minimum eligibility for this course is a candidate must have done a 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent recognized by Utkal University.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.drachmc.nic.in
8th August 2019, 10:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital

The total number of BHMS seats that are available in Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Homeopathic College Rd, Unit 3, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001
Phone: 0674 239 1737
9th August 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can expect 25 seats for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) at Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. The eligibility criteria required for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is the candidate must have passed 12th standard in stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

Official website ->CLICK HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?