5th January 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ramee Academy of Catering, Tourism and Hotel Management Tirupati?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Ramee Academy of Catering, Tourism and Hotel Management Tirupati for studying BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

13th January 2020, 06:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ramee Academy of Catering, Tourism and Hotel Management Tirupati?

Eligibility to get BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ramee Academy of Catering, Tourism and Hotel Management Tirupati is that the student should have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized board. The age of student should not be less than 18 years. There is no upper age limit to pursue this course. The duration is 3 years.

Address: 14-37, Karakambadi Road, Akkarampalli Post, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
Phone: 076600 00732
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?