7th January 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Economics) admission in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I want to join Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata for studying BSc(Economics) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

11th January 2019, 11:04 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Economics) admission in Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Kolkata for studying BSc(Economics) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BSc (Economics) in Gokhale Memorial Girls’ College, Kolkata is given below:

Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 65% in aggregate and 65% in Mathematics / Business Mathematics / BEBM or
Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 65% in aggregate and 60% in Mathematics / Business Mathematics / BEBM (if one of the elective subject is Statistics and students have passed in Statistics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?