20th September 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Hospitality & Catering Management) admission in Bhargavi Institute of Management and Technology?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhargavi Institute of Management and Technology for studying BSc(Hospitality & Catering Management)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

29th September 2018, 11:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Hospitality & Catering Management) admission in Bhargavi Institute of Management and Technology?

Eligibility to get B.Sc(Hospitality & Catering Management) admission in Bhargavi Institute of Management and Technology are given below.

=> Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Catering Management is an undergraduate Hospitality Management programme.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Catering Management course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Catering Management course is 50 to 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?