23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Electronics Engineering) admission in Times College of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Times College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech(Electronics Engineering)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th September 2019, 08:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Electronics Engineering) admission in Times College of Engineering and Technology?

B.Tech. Electronics Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering is an undergraduate Electronics Engineering course. The required eligibility to get B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) admission in Times College of Engineering and Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination like JEE MAIN so as per my suggestion, you should score good marks in the entrance examination to get B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) admission in Times College of Engineering and Technology.

The duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?