30th September 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I am interested in joining this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

2nd October 2020, 01:51 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali?

Eligibility to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali can be seen below.

You must have completed your HS with PCM combination and minimum score 55% from recognized board.

Admission will be down through JEE exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?