22nd May 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BSc(Computer Applications) course in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

Hello everyone, can I know the eligibility criteria for studying for a BSc(Computer Applications) course in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata? Please let me know the eligibility to pursue this course in this college. Waiting for your response!

25th May 2020, 10:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BSc(Computer Applications) course in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

Eligibility to pursue B.Sc (Computer Applications) course in Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata are as mentioned below:-

Educational Qualification -
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary education (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
Candidates awaiting their 10+2 or Diploma results may also apply for this course.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance Exam required - University based entrance exam
27th May 2020, 01:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BSc(Computer Applications) course in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

The eligibility to study a BSc in Computer Applications at Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Electronics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.shrishikshayatancollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?