30th March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?

Hi,
I am a Science student. I have completed my class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as my core subjects. But now I want to opt for B.Com. So I want to know am I eligible? What are the eligibility criteria that I need to fulfill to take admission in B.Com in Symbiosis College?

3rd April 2016, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission to study B.Com course in Symbiosis College after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Com course in Symbiosis College will be offered on the basis of candidate's 12th standard aggregate and there will not be any entrance examination. The last year cut-off for B.Com admission in 85% aggregate in 12th standard and the cut-off may vary from year to year. So, if you have completed your 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 85% marks from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course in Symbiosis College.
3rd April 2016, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a Science student. I have completed my class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as my core subjects. But now I want to opt for B.Com. So I want to know am I eligible? What are the eligibility criteria that I need to fulfill to take admission in B.Com in Symbiosis College?
You have completed 12th standard with PCM so you are not eligible for B.Com course.

If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
3rd April 2016, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Com in Symbiosis College:

In order to pursue Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Symbiosis College, you are required to appear in SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) Examination.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university from a recognized university.

>> Candidates from any discipline in 12th Class are eligible to pursue this B.Com course.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is either 50% marks or more than 50% marks.

>> Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this B.Com course with PCM subjects in 12th Class as any discipline is allowed.
22nd May 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a commerce student. I have completed my 12th with accountancy, Business studies, entrepreneurship but without maths. So l want to known whether I am eligible for taking admission in b.com or not ?
23rd May 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give SET Examination for admission in symbiosis for B.com degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?