8th October 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BSc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University?

Hello everyone, can I know the eligibility criteria for studying BSc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University? Please let me know the eligibility to pursue this course in this university. Waiting for your response!

14th October 2019, 01:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BSc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University?

B.Sc. Environmental Science or Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science is an Environmental Science undergraduate course. The required eligibility to pursue B.Sc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science is 50%. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science is 3 years.
15th October 2019, 07:37 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BSc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University?

Eligibility to pursue B.Sc(Environmental Science) course in Vedanta University are:-

Aspirants should be completed 10+2 in Science stream from any recognised board.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 55% at the 10+2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?