9th October 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPharm in BITS Pilani?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. After completing my Higher Secondary, I want to do BPharm. Can I know my eligibility to do BPharm in BITS Pilani?

14th October 2019, 12:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm in BITS Pilani?

B.Pharm. or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in the science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy is 50%.

=> Also, you have to score good marks in the entrance examination to study BPharm in BITS Pilani.

The course duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy is 4 years.
15th October 2019, 11:10 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Pharm in BITS, Pilani are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed 12th examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics along with English in 10+2 examination.
Candidate must have obtained at least 75% aggregate in 10+2 examination.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
15th October 2019, 08:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Pharm in BITS Pilani are as follows:-

Candidate should have passed the 12th board examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics along with proficiency in English.

The candidate should have scored at least 75% marks in physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or at least 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?