8th October 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Sri International College Cuttack?

Hi Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design course in Sri International College Cuttack? I want to get admission in this college for studying this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for securing admission.

14th October 2019, 03:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Sri International College Cuttack?

Bachelor of Fashion Design or Bachelor of Fashion Designing is an undergraduate Fashion Designing course. The required eligibility to secure Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Sri International College Cuttack is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any disciplines from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Fashion Designing is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Institute. The course duration of Bachelor of Fashion Designing is three years.
15th October 2019, 03:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Sri International College Cuttack?

For getting admission in Sri International College, Cuttack to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Designing course, you are required to qualify its admission test held by the same institute.

Further, to be eligible for admission to the same course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognised board of education.

For more details regarding admission procedure, you can refer to the official website of the institute i.e; www.sic.ac.in.
15th October 2019, 07:31 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Sri International College Cuttack are:-

Aspirants should be completed 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream from any recognised board.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 50% at the 10+2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?