9th October 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BArch in Dr. KN Modi University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Dr. KN Modi University for studying BArch. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for admission.

15th October 2019, 04:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Dr. KN Modi University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BArch at Dr. KN Modi University. Admission selection is merit based on the marks obtained in the AIET entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by interview. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/OBC/PH category it is 40% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dknmu.org
15th October 2019, 07:13 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Dr. KN Modi University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Arch in Dr. KN Modi University are:-
NATA
JEE Main
Entrance test conducted by the university

Cutoff score required to get admission are not fixed.
15th October 2019, 07:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams required to clear to study B.Arch in Dr. K.N Modi University are:-
NATA

Cut-off score varies every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?