26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering for studying BE(Civil Engineering) course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

2nd October 2019, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognized board of education. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in aggregate so that you can become eligible for the engineering entrance exams.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam like JEE Main or any other state-level engineering entrance exam. You can get admission at your choice of college if you have an excellent rank.
3rd October 2019, 10:10 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering for studying BE(Civil Engineering) course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible for B.E in Civil Engineering at Gurgaon College of Engineering, students must pass the higher secondary examinations or equivalent of any recognized boards with PCM specialization. Those appearing for the qualifying examinations can also apply. Students are selected for B.E in Civil Engineering at Gurgaon College of Engineering based on the rank obtained by them in the JEE examination.

Contact Information on B.E in Civil Engineering at Gurgaon College of Engineering:
Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Village Pathreri,
Near Bilaspur-chowk, NH-8, Gurgaon, Gurgaon ( Haryana)
Official Website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?