10th December 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?

I have done my graduation in B.Com (3 years General Course) and completed my M.A in English but I don't have subject English of 300 Marks in graduation. So, I want to know that could I get the admit of the SSC Exam and what would be the syllabus for me?

10th December 2015, 11:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in B.Com (3 years General Course) and completed my M.A in English but I don't have subject English of 300 Marks in graduation. So, I want to know that could I get the admit of the SSC Exam and what would be the syllabus for me?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for SSC after completing B.Com. You can get job in various Government organizations. Those who qualify in the SSC exam can work as a Police services, Income tax, Sales tax, Excise and Customs etc. The candidate age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 27 years. The question will be asked from the Aptitude oriented
11th December 2015, 09:55 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SSC examination after graduation to get government jobs.

SSC conducts various examination for recruitment of candidates in government jobs after qualifying in entrance examination conducted in various stages. Candidates who have passed graduation degree from any recognised university in any discipline and age between 18-27 years are eligible to appear for SSC CGL examination.

So, you need to start preparation for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
11th December 2015, 02:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for SSC CGL exam surely if you have got graduation in any discipline qualification from a recognized university. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and skill test.

Exam will have questions related to maths, reasoning, English and general knowledge. There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
11th December 2015, 03:22 PM
ant man

Yes you are eligible for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject. The exam is conducted both in Hindi and English languages.

Eligibility for SSC :
1. A candidate must complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
2. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
3. The maximum age limit is 27 years.

To know the syllabus click >>SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern.docx
11th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. Yes, you are eligible to appear for SSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination conducted by SSC is candidates must have passed graduation from any recognised university and age limit vary for different examination and also relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of graduation to appear for examination. One of most common examination SSC CGL is conducted in three stages.

To get complete detail about syllabus and examination notification for upcoming SSC examination visit at http://ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?