7th May 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?

Respected sir/ma'am.I am puja khaitan.I am 18 years old.Bcom 1st year from goenka college of commerce and business administration.I wanna appear For ssc examinations...I wanna be an income tax officer...am I eligible to appear for ssc..please response as early as possible..

10th May 2014, 05:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/ma'am.I am puja khaitan.I am 18 years old.Bcom 1st year from goenka college of commerce and business administration.I wanna appear For ssc examinations...I wanna be an income tax officer...am I eligible to appear for ssc..please response as early as possible..
Hey friend,

For the SSC Exam the candidate need to have possessed the certain qualification which is framed for the exam and they are:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

>> The Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit which is needed is that the candidate must have a age limit of 18-25 years for General category candidates.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is extra 3 years.

>> Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

The candidate for the SSC exam is selected by the Prelims Exam and is you pass the Prelims then you can write the Main Exam and after that the Interview.

ALL THE BEST
27th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?

You are not eligible for the Income Tax officer as of now because to apply for the SSC IT Officer one must be completed graduation from a recognized university in any faculty.

Your age must be between 18 years minimum & maximum 27 years in case of general category. You must Combined Graduate level examination to become IT officer.

I have attached the SSC CGL notification which will help you for your future reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 106 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?