18th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Culinary Arts) Honours for 12th Commerce student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Commerce student studying. After completing my 12th I want to do BA(Culinary Arts) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

22nd September 2019, 02:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Culinary Arts) Honours for 12th Commerce student?

B.A. Hons. Culinary Arts or Bachelor of Arts Honours in Culinary Arts is an undergraduate Hotel Management course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Arts Honours in Culinary Arts. The course duration of Bachelor of Arts Honours in Culinary Arts is four years.
22nd September 2019, 08:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Culinary Arts) Honours for 12th Commerce student?

Eligibility for BA (Culinary Arts)

Students who have passed 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.
Minimum aggregate marks criteria may apply in case of most institutes.

Admission procedure

Many institutes follow merit wise admission process. Marks scored in 10 + 2 board exam are considered while allotting seats to candidates. However, some institutes follow direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?