26th February 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Computer Science) Honours for 12th Commerce NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Commerce studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BCom(Computer Science) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BCom in this specialization or not?

3rd March 2019, 07:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Computer Science) Honours for 12th Commerce NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Commerce studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BCom(Computer Science) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BCom in this specialization or not?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Com in Computer science after 12th commerce from NIOS board. NIOS board is recognized school authorized by Indian central government. The certificates issued by NIOS is valid throughout the Indian institutions.

- Those who complete 12th standard in any discipline with 60% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Com in Computer Science course.

- Candidates age should not be more than 24 years at the time of admission.

- Admission to the course is based on the marks obtained the candidate in the 12th board examination.

Loyola College
Address: Sterling Rd, Nungambakkam,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034

Hansraj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Hansraj College,
C-1 Block, Malka Ganj, Delhi, 110007

St. Xaviers College
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area,
Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?