17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my Higher Secondary, I want to do BA(International Journalism). Can I know my eligibility to do BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication?

21st August 2019, 03:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication?

The eligibility to study BA in International Journalism at Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication is a candidate must have done 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. The candidate must also have a basic computer literacy and basic understanding of the English language.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mgmjournalism.org
21st August 2019, 07:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication?

The required eligibility to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BA(International Journalism) is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication.
21st August 2019, 07:51 PM
Sunnyexpert

Eligibility criteria to study Bachelor of Arts in International Journalism at Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication:
1. You must have cleared secondary school examination with minimum 45%
2. Your age must be 17 years.
3. You must have cleared Group discussion and Personal interview at the time of admission.
21st August 2019, 10:01 PM
Alkasharma123

Eligibility Criteria:-

1) Candidates Must Have Passed 12th With Minimum 45% marks or equivalent from recognized board.
2) Basic Computer literacy.
3) Basic understanding of English language for relevant course.

Admission Guidelines:-

Admission based on GD & PI
22nd August 2019, 12:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Arts (International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Indian or foreign Board of Education.

The admission to Bachelor of Arts (International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication is through entrance examination conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication.

You can download the application form through the website http://www.mgmjournalism.org/admission-process.
23rd August 2019, 10:19 PM
sharmasheetal

The eligibility to study BA (international Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission college of Journalism and mass communication is
candidate must be completed 12th class with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?