17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Computer Engineering) seats are available in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Computer Engineering) from Cummins College of Engineering for Women. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how many seats are available. Thank you!

21st August 2019, 07:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Computer Engineering) seats are available in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Cummins College of Engineering for Women

The total number of BE(Computer Engineering) seats that are available in Cummins College of Engineering for Women is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Hingna Campus:- Mouje Sukli (Gupchup), Tal. Hingana
Nagpur, Maharashtra 441110, India
22nd August 2019, 05:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Computer Engineering) seats are available in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

The seat availability to study BE in Computer Engineering at Cummins College of Engineering for Women is 60 seats intake. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cumminscollege.org
22nd August 2019, 12:24 PM
Sunnyexpert

Cummins College of Engineering for Women offers B.Tech. in the Computer Engineering course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters. There are 120 seats in the first shift and 60 seats in the second shift are available for B.Tech. in the Computer Engineering course. For more details regarding this course, you should visit at https://www.cumminscollege.org/acade...ammes-offered/
23rd August 2019, 10:24 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of seats for BE(computer Engineering) in Cummis college of Engineering for women is 60.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?