23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women for BA(Mass Communication) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

25th September 2019, 05:25 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women?

You must have scored minimum 60% marks aggregate in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board or equivalent examination and 40% in the concerned subject to be eligible to study Bachelor of Arts(Mass Communication) in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women.

You can refer to the website http://stpiouscollege.org/ for more detailed information.
26th September 2019, 12:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women?

B.A. Mass Communication or Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication is an undergraduate Journalism course. The required eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) in St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th class. The course duration of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?