18th September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) as I am a student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, so I will be able to do this BE? I am interested to do this BE course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd September 2019, 02:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

Yes, you are eligible to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course. The duration of BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course is 3 years. For the admission of BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course, the candidate should appear in the LEET examination. In order to get admission in good college, you have to score good marks in the entrance examination(LEET).
22nd September 2019, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

If you have completed a diploma in electrical engineering of 3 years duration from a recognised institute, then surely you will be eligible to apply for BE (Electronics and Electrical Engineering). You need to appear for the entrance exam to get admission through counselling.

You can either appear for JEE Main or any state-level engineering entrance exam. You will get lateral entry admission if you go for the state-level engineering entrance exam. JEE Main only allows first-year admission.
24th September 2019, 12:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) as I am a student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, so I will be able to do this BE? I am interested to do this BE course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to study BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering after Diploma in Electrical course

-> Aspirants who completed their Diploma in Engineering and Technology with minimum 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of SC/ST or OBC Category candidates) are also eligible to apply.

Contact Details:
Matoshri Pratishthan Group of Institutions
Address: Jijau Nagar, Latur Nanded Highway, Khupsarwadi, Post,
Vishnupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra 431606
Official website -> Click Here
26th September 2019, 12:58 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Procedure to apply for BE ( Electrical & Engineering) after diploma are as :-

1. Those who are final year in diploma are eligible for direct
second year engineering admission.

2. Those who passed 12th with minimum 60% by maths and
science field and completed 3 year diploma course are also
eligible for engineering courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?