23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy?

I want to join Bansal College of Pysiotherapy for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BPT in this college.

25th September 2019, 05:03 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy?

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of India to be eligible to apply Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy.

The course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy would be of 4 years and is full time.
25th September 2019, 05:18 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy?

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of India to be eligible to apply Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy.

The course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Pysiotherapy would be of 4 years and is full time.
26th September 2019, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Bansal College of Physiotherapy is the candidate should have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination(Common Entrance Test). The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?