19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College for Bachelor of Physiotherapy then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

21st July 2018, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College for Bachelor of Physiotherapy then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College is a pass in 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 45% marks. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College. Duration of the BPT course is four years and six months (including six months internship).
21st July 2018, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College are given below.

=> BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course.

=> The duration of this course is four and half years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.
22nd July 2018, 01:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College is as follows:

You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.

You must have completed six months compulsory internship for BPT course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?