4th October 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Radiography Technology in Sarvodaya Institute of Allied Health Services?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sarvodaya Institute of Allied Health Services for Bachelor in Radiography Technology course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

7th October 2020, 02:14 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Radiography Technology in Sarvodaya Institute of Allied Health Services?

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Radiography Technology in Sarvodaya Institute of Allied Health Services can be seen below.

You must have completed HS with minimum score of 50% with any stream from recognized board.

Admission will be done on merit basis of HS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?