4th October 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in studying BBA+LLB from NIMS School of Law College. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

6th October 2020, 12:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BBA + LLB at NIMS School of Law College. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nimsuniversity.org
7th October 2020, 02:05 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam applicable to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College.

Admission will be done on merit basis of qualifying exam.

For admission procedure visit official website-
https://nimsuniversity.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?