5th June 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in College of Agriculture Business Management for BBA(Agriculture) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

9th June 2019, 08:23 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management?

Eligibility to study BBA in Agriculture in college of agriculture and business management :

>>You should have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board.

>> You must have studied physics, chemistry, maths as the major subject.

>>English as a subject is also a mandatory requirement.

>>Admission will be based on Merit list from the college of agriculture and business management.
10th June 2019, 05:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management?

Eligibility to study BBA (Agriculture) in College of Agricultural Business Management are as follows:-
Candidate's minimum qualification required to apply for BBA in Agriculture is 55% aggregate in Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognised Educational Board.
Candidate must have to appear for entrance examinations.
11th June 2019, 02:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward for BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management must have passed 10+2 from a recognized educational Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects, and a minimum aggregate of 45-50%.

The admission of the candidates is done through entrance examination conducted by College of Agriculture Business Management followed by rounds of Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the final stages.

You can check more details on http://www.cabm.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?