5th June 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in College of Agriculture Business Management for studying BBA(Agriculture). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management?

The admission of the candidates is done through entrance examination conducted by College of Agriculture Business Management followed by rounds of Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the final stages.

The minimum eligibility required by the candidates looking forward for BBA(Agriculture) in College of Agriculture Business Management must have passed 10+2 from a recognized educational Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects, and a minimum aggregate of 45-50%.

You can check more details on http://www.cabm.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?