14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar for BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) course Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

15th August 2018, 05:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar?

** Bachelor of Business Administration in Jewellery Design & Management is an undergraduate Jewellery Design course.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list or written test.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Seth G.L. Bihani S.D. Shiksha Trust Campus, Near Sukhadia Circle, National Highway No.15
Ganganagar, Rajasthan 305001 , India
15th August 2018, 07:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
It is 3 year for those candidates who have completed Senior Secondary in any stream from any recognised board.

For admission in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, students need to qualify entrance examination conducted by college.
Registration process and entrance examination in concludes in month of April to June.
New session starts every year on 01st July.

Courses offered by Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology
> BBA(Jewellary Design and Management)
>MBA in
-Fashion Design
-Interior Design
-Textile Design
15th August 2018, 08:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study BBA (Jewellery Design and Management) in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed 12th standard in any discipline (Science, Arts or Commerce) with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board.
16th August 2018, 12:28 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) in Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar are given below.

In order to get admission in BBA(Jewellery Design and Management) course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. Also you have to appear in written examination which is organized by the Teeja Devi Bihani Institute of Fashion Technology, Ganganagar. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

BEST JOBS FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE

=> Museum & Art Gallery

=> Tanishq

=> Swarovski

=> Jewellery Shops and Showrooms

=> Nakshatra

=> Gili

=> Jewellery Making and Designing Units
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?