12th March 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

I want to do Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology from Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

18th March 2019, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut:

You should have completed 10+2/Graduation or equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. Duration of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology is 11 months.

For details:
http://vift.vidya.edu.in/eligibility-criteria/
19th March 2019, 03:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology from Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline, with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Eligible candidates are admitted to the course based on the guidelines of the institute. Duration of Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is 11 months. The institute also offers Advance Diploma in Fashion Design course. Details are available at the institute website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?